INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you that you voluntarily provide to us and by automated means when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, participate in our forums, fill out a form, or otherwise interact with a page on our website or a page on another website that is expressly linked to our website.
Personal identifiable information we collect and save that you provide voluntarily to us may include, but is not limited to, your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number and/or credit card information.
Additionally, we, and our third-party service providers, automatically collect information about your use of our Website through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, including, but not limited to: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times; purchase history, referring website addresses, and similar information. We use this information primarily to maintain quality of the service, and to understand how you and other visitors use our Website. We also may use this information provide general statistics regarding use of this Website. We may combine this information with other information that we collect about you.
- Web Beacons – Certain pages on our website contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use this information to analyze trends, to track users’ movements around the sites and to gather demographic information as a whole. We do not provide personal information through these cookies or web beacons to any third party nor do any third parties collect any personal information by these means. Our website does not respond to do not track (DNT) signals.
- IP Addresses – An IP address is personally identifiable information that is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view and collect the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device. We also may use this information to enhance our website.
If you choose to log into our services through Facebook Connect or interact with us on any other social networking platform, we may collect the following information about you including, but not limited to: your e-mail address, name, profile picture, cover photo, friends, gender, networks (e.g., school), age range, language, country, and other information that you have chosen to make public. We may append this information to other information that we collect about you.
You may choose to submit a product review. Any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from and about you, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing Our Services.To provide our services to you; for order fulfillment purposes; to communicate with you, including via email, about your use of our services; to respond to your inquires; and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing/Advertising.To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, including via email; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes.
- Analyzing Use of Our Services.To better understand how users access and use our Website and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Posting to your Wall.If you log in through Facebook Connect or “like” us, we may post to your wall. We may also interact with you on other social media platforms.
- Complying with the Law.To comply with applicable legal obligations.
- Protecting Our Rights and Interests.We may use your information to protect our rights and interests and the rights and interests of other users of our Website, as well as to enforce this Policy.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include the option to do so at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Our website incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about our website visitors, except as described here.
We may share the information you provide among our subsidiaries and affiliates and with our joint marketing partners.
We may also share the information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We may share non-personal information, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic information, and web site usage information with third parties.
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions through the Web Sites that may require registration. If you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the promotion.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If we discover that a child under thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such information from our systems.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
We invite you to participate in our Forums. If you choose to post a comment, your user name, city, and any other information that you choose to post will be visible to all visitors to the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy of any information that you choose to post to our Website, including in our blogs and forums, or for the accuracy of any information contained in those postings. Any information that you disclose becomes public information. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law or your personal privacy.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
This policy was last modified on December 13, 2018.
OUR PHONE NUMBER